Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Heart Izzie's Face

So while reading through blogs i follow i came across a contest that the writer of Crazy and Little entered (go check her blog out, there's AMAZING photos on there). So i figure, why not enter it too? I'm not a very good photographer but it's worth a try!


I don't take pictures of anything but my dog. I'm boring like that, but i love her little face so much. She's made to be photographed, i swear being cute is her purpose in life. 


Head on over to I Heart Faces to check out the other entries!


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog love. I don't think it is boring to only photograph your dog. :)

    Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Face!!!! Just wanna smooch it! GREAT image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is an adorable face! I can see why you take lots of pics of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pugs! What a cute face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! What a doll! I'm a sucker for those stick 'em up snooters! Has there ever been a better dog than the pug? Answer:No.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Pugs are always adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such personality - love this capture (and PUGS!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like she takes her job of 'looking cute' to a whole new level! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete