I haven't been blogging lately because i haven't really had much i felt was worth saying. Well i mean other than trial results but I'd rather this blog not just be me posting result after result. Anyways i figure i should write something before the blogging police get after me about being a crappy blogger, so i stole an idea from Leah over at A Prairie Dobe Companion (go on, go take a look... I'll wait... back? Good, let's continue). So here goes, a bunch of small complete or incomplete thoughts, ideas and news from the past little while that never grew big enough for a blog of their own...
Fall is here. This means winter is right around the corner, in fact it snowed this morning. I like snow though, the problem is that it will soon become socially unacceptable to wear flip flops constantly.
I love trialling. Actually i love competing in general, like frothing at the mouth rabid LOVE any form of competition. It's something that is good and bad. Good because i rarely get nervous (only if it's a "first" or if someone nervous is standing next to me obsessing, nerves are definitely contagious). It's bad though because sometimes i take every little tiny bit of competition far too seriously. If i've ever barked at you at a competition please don't take it personally or just smack me or something.
Izzie needs one more gamble Q for her Starters Games Dog of Canada title, you all have no idea how exciting this is to me.
I need more income. Whether it's a second job or a new job completely or selling plasma or a kidney, i need more money to support the lifestyle i want.
The Puppy Fund is officially started. Stay tuned for a bit of a rummage sale to help out said fund.
My dog is indeed purple. It's not the light, it's not your eyes going funny, and it's most certainly not animal cruelty. Get over yourselves haters, dying my dog is not equal to piercing her nose either.
I've had a cough now for about a month, I'm not a fan of it. It gets better then gets worse then goes away for a couple days then comes back. Any normal person would've taken cough syrup by now but it makes me puke and I'll take a hacking cough over vomiting any day.
The bottom of my foot is itchy, but i can't scratch it because that tickles.
Paco Collars is the best leather collar company in the universe.
My VFFs are super comfortable and i adore them, but if my feet were the actual pink that the shoes are I'd be a little concerned about my health.
Leash running is my favourite job to do at a trial most of the time. This is because usually handlers are very nice and say thank you (or they say sorry if they throw a leash at me and it hits me in the face) and it makes me feel like I'm useful.
Does anyone else find those pictures of the people that made the products on Lush stuff a little creepy? Especially their shower stuff. I have to turn them away from me, the last thing i want is a creepy face picture staring at me in the shower.
Everyone needs to watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Just because it's awesome.
Fall is here. This means winter is right around the corner, in fact it snowed this morning. I like snow though, the problem is that it will soon become socially unacceptable to wear flip flops constantly.
I love trialling. Actually i love competing in general, like frothing at the mouth rabid LOVE any form of competition. It's something that is good and bad. Good because i rarely get nervous (only if it's a "first" or if someone nervous is standing next to me obsessing, nerves are definitely contagious). It's bad though because sometimes i take every little tiny bit of competition far too seriously. If i've ever barked at you at a competition please don't take it personally or just smack me or something.
Izzie needs one more gamble Q for her Starters Games Dog of Canada title, you all have no idea how exciting this is to me.
I need more income. Whether it's a second job or a new job completely or selling plasma or a kidney, i need more money to support the lifestyle i want.
The Puppy Fund is officially started. Stay tuned for a bit of a rummage sale to help out said fund.
My dog is indeed purple. It's not the light, it's not your eyes going funny, and it's most certainly not animal cruelty. Get over yourselves haters, dying my dog is not equal to piercing her nose either.
I've had a cough now for about a month, I'm not a fan of it. It gets better then gets worse then goes away for a couple days then comes back. Any normal person would've taken cough syrup by now but it makes me puke and I'll take a hacking cough over vomiting any day.
The bottom of my foot is itchy, but i can't scratch it because that tickles.
Paco Collars is the best leather collar company in the universe.
My VFFs are super comfortable and i adore them, but if my feet were the actual pink that the shoes are I'd be a little concerned about my health.
Leash running is my favourite job to do at a trial most of the time. This is because usually handlers are very nice and say thank you (or they say sorry if they throw a leash at me and it hits me in the face) and it makes me feel like I'm useful.
Does anyone else find those pictures of the people that made the products on Lush stuff a little creepy? Especially their shower stuff. I have to turn them away from me, the last thing i want is a creepy face picture staring at me in the shower.
Everyone needs to watch Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. Just because it's awesome.
Okay that's it for this post, I'll leave you all with a pretty sweet music video to watch.

Hi Izzie! Why are you so appalled? And was the purple color part of your Halloween costume?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
LOL about your competitiveness! I'm the opposite - I'm not nervous, because I never really care if I win or lose.
ReplyDeleteI love leash running too! It gives me ideas on what else I can buy to feed my leash/collar addiction!
ReplyDelete