Really expensive underwear, but not the frilly lacy pretty kind from Victoria Secret. The practical kind that may not look special but has special abilities (like spanx i suppose). That's what this coat is for Izzie. Practical underwear.
I've been wanting to get Izzie a Back on Track coat for quite a while but the price tag was a bit scary. However the thought of Izzie possibly not being in top shape and getting injured because i don't do everything i can for her is even scarier! So when Sarah became a distributor for this company i jumped at the chance to get Izzie one.
Back on Track products are made of a special ceramic fabric that radiates heat back toward the body. This helps heal and prevent sore, stiff muscles. While Izzie doesn't seem to have any problems or injuries, I'd like to be proactive and try and do everything to prevent them. Plus I'm sure the better she feels, the better she'll perform and the more she'll enjoy her activities.
It's my job to keep my Super Pug in super shape.
Every Super Pug needs their Super Cape!, originally uploaded by mandypug.


Wow, Izzie! That coat does look pretty high tech! Catchy title by the way, and your face in the first pic about sums up how I would feel if I got clothes for Xmas. I'm sure your mom has lots of treats in store for you though!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Congrats on your fancy, yet functional coat!! And I love your toenail polish as well!
ReplyDelete