Izzie is feeling good. No sign of a limp anymore and she's super feisty. She had a massage last night with the wonderful Sarah and she gave us the okay to do a little more. Izzie can now do some short walks and peanut ball exercises and lots of stretching. Yay exercise!
So we started on that today. We went for a 10 minute walk around a local green strip, then we did some doggy yoga. I'm luring it but also rewarding the behaviours in hope that I can name them have her be able to do some stretching on cue. Regardless her little Puggy downward dog is adorable and I have an excuse to drag out the lululemon yoga mat that's been gathering dust in my closet, it adds a little padding for her on my floor.
Anyway, recovery is exciting and I'm loving working with my dog. It'll be a learning experience getting her conditioned, slow but we'll make it fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment