This weekend also marked the first real transition into running Izzie at 6". We've done it in class or practising on our own, but this weekend was the first real event where I've had her run all weekend at that height and really worked handling skills. I've already come to peace with the decision even though it wasn't much of a struggle for me. It's better for my dog and I know it, she's happier and faster and more confident. So fast that I have to relearn how to run her in certain situations now! Kind of an okay problem to have I suppose! Anyway, experiencing her running so well and hearing from everyone including Kathy that she's doing awesome was really encouraging. I've said it before and I'll say it again, we have an AMAZING group of
I'm so excited to see where our future takes us. No matter where we end up, it's going to be a fantastic journey to take with my best friend.

Izzie, you are a rock star in those shades! So glad you both had such a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Christy