I have a bit of a problem. I am willing to admit it, probably only because it’s very obvious to people who know me and see my dog on a regularly…
I’m addicted to cute Dog Collars.
There I said it. Collars are my weakness. If i see a cute collar i must get it for Izzie (or even for dogs of friends) especially if I go anywhere cool like small unique pet supply stores.
It all started when I got Izzie. She was just too pretty to not buy a ton of cute things for. So I got a collar, then another and another and another and pretty soon I ended up with a whole bunch of collars.
This is the first ‘special’ collar i bought for Izzie. It’s a pink Harley Davidson collar I bought for her so she could match with Wile E. her Chihuahua boyfriend who had a black Harley collar.
Next came her ‘tropical’ collar which was purchased by her auntie on our way home from the C.A.R.E. centre in Calgary when we were picking Izzie up from her eye surgery.
The next collar wasn’t anything really special, I just thought it was cute and that she needed a new collar just for being her awesome self.
Next came her present for her first birthday. A pretty pink spiked collar.
I had always seen Mimi Green collars online and loved them. However i never had a credit card until recently so i could never buy them. That is until I found out that our local doggy daycare, Paws on the Run, carried them. So I rushed down there and found this lovely collar.
This next collar is still a favourite among most people that meet us. It’s a seatbelt collar! That’s so cool, plus the design on it is awesomesauce.
So the seatbelt collar is nice and all, but I keep coming back to Mimi Green collars. So when I found this little gem at Urban Dog Market in Calgary, I just HAD to get it.
Which brings us to our most recent new collar. A pretty little collar from Izzie’s favourite auntie.
Anyways, you all can see the problem I have. Not to mention the fact that people enable me in this addiction. These are just the collars that have gotten regular wear too, there are tons more that just sit and wait to be used. Yet I still buy more.
Is there a collarholics anonymous group?
No?
Oh well, at least my addiction allows me to spam my friends with pictures of my pretty Pug in her pretty collars!
I do love it! I have a champagne taste on a beer budget though!
ReplyDelete