Friday, November 12, 2010

The Hills Are Alive

With the sound of snuffles and snorts.


I took Izzie and one of the family Pugs, Chai, to the dog run today. This dog run is nestled in the coulees by the Old Man River. The Pugs loved it. They adored just running free in the field.


Izzie leading the way... As usual.


I of course took my camera since these dogs are so bloody photogenic. Not to mention they're also hilarious.


We are stalking you...


See? Too damn cute for their own good.

Spot the Pug
I also always bring the camera so i don't miss any crazy antics... Like bunny hopping through really tall itchy grass.


For example...


"I'm riding my invisible racehorse!"


And then there's things like zoomies... Can't miss those!



"OMGWTFBBQ!"
 Then there's also those moments when you get absolutely lovely pictures like this...

Strike a Pose
Or...

Peek-a-boo!
Or even...

The epitome of art right here...
Anyways... These dogs are lovely. I must emphasize that. 

Even butch little Chai is cute...

"I try..."

(but not cuter than Izzie)

Reigning Queen of Cute

No comments:

Post a Comment