Hi Izzie! My name is Payton. Nice to meet you. I am very jealous of this picture...it's been so rainy around where I live that I haven't enjoyed spring yet! If you have some time, stop by my new-ish blog, Pugnacious P...tales of Payton the Pug. Love, Payton PS. You may also want to look up Gracie the Agility pug since you are training. She's one of my followers/friends.
Gracie here - I noticed that you do agility, too. I LOVE to do agility. I live really far from you (in Texas), but I plan on travelling to do shows once I get better.
Hi Izzie! My name is Payton. Nice to meet you. I am very jealous of this picture...it's been so rainy around where I live that I haven't enjoyed spring yet! If you have some time, stop by my new-ish blog, Pugnacious P...tales of Payton the Pug.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
PS. You may also want to look up Gracie the Agility pug since you are training. She's one of my followers/friends.
Gracie here - I noticed that you do agility, too. I LOVE to do agility. I live really far from you (in Texas), but I plan on travelling to do shows once I get better.
ReplyDeleteGlad to meet you.