Sunday, May 1, 2011

Matchy Matchy


Matchy Matchy, originally uploaded by mandypug.

I am very lucky to have a dog that will let me torture her like this without a complaint. However i have a feeling people are going to make fun of me for painting our nails to match. The colour is "For Audrey" from China Glaze, i love this brand of polish. 



Anyways i love my little good girl muffin pie, she's too awesome to let me do what i do to her from painting her nails to putting fun colours and designs on her fur with food colouring spray.


2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I love this color lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too dang cute. I'm going to have to do this soon....my dogs all have long hair right now and you can't see their nails, but as soon as they get a summer coat...they are wearing nail polish!

    ReplyDelete