So Izzie has a new car... Yes, Izzie not me. She's christened it with a good face rub on all the seats so it's hers now. She also sneezed and got nose prints on the windows, officially breaking it in. Silly Pug.
I can't wait to be driving it. It's a manual transmission which I'm not 100% with but I'm learning quickly. My brother took me out last night to give me some lessons and i didn't stall at all and was doing very well. So it'll be no time before Izzie and I are on the road with the little blue car.
PS: She (the car) still needs a name, suggestions are welcome.

Congrats on the new Pugmobile!
ReplyDeleteI think you mean business, Izzie! I think your mom should name her car Izzie's limo or Izzie's ride. I mean after all, she'll be using it to go where you want to, right?
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Pugmobile! I like that! She looks so cute here! ...definitely says, 'Mine.' all over it.
ReplyDelete