Monday, June 13, 2011

Two by Two...


Two by Two..., originally uploaded by mandypug.

We're working on 2x2 Weave Training right now mostly (along with targeting and the normal foundations stuff) and Izzie is progressing well. Especially when she has me, someone who's never taught weaves at all, training her. We're using this method because well, it makes sense. Plus I've heard and seen fantastic results with dogs trained using this method.


... by Two by Two, originally uploaded by mandypug.

She's a good girl. Very willing to learn and try new things which makes shaping easy, luring tends to make her more confused so I'm glad shaping works on her. Plus working with her before meals when she's a very very hungry dog makes for an eager beaver working hard to figure out what gets her yummy cookies!


That's my pretty little puppy. Brains AND beauty. What more could I ask for?

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love that last shot with both ears back. Good luck in your training, Izzie!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete