Monday, August 8, 2011

Ready? Set? Tug!


Ready? Set? Tug!, originally uploaded by mandypug.

My dog isn't a tugger. We've been working on it but she really just couldn't care less about tugging. She's never even laid a tooth on her tug lead since i received it.

Until last night that is...

Maybe it was because she had 3 dogs around giving her competition for the tug but she was jumping up to hang off it in my hand, all four paws off the ground and all! Crazy Pug. Then i caught this gem on camera... Went cross eyed tugging, jeeze Pug.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a big tugger either, but I do like to growl a bit when mom or dad put their hands on the toys in my mouth...I dare them to try and take 'em. Heehee! You look pretty intense there Izzie, but the sparkly, pearly collar you got on gives your diva-ness away!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete