Welcome to Pet Valu!, originally uploaded by mandypug.
So as I mentioned in an earlier post, I got a new job. It's pretty nice, I forgot how nice it is to work with other employees. Luckily Izzie gets to come with me still! So here's a little about what Izzie does at work.
One of her favourites is showing people around to the cookie aisle, and recommending a delicious treat for their dog.

Last stop is toys. Izzie is very picky about toys and always knows which ones are the very best.
Finally at the end of the day she gets her pay! This time it's a Megalast ball, she loves it tons and chased it around the whole store.
Izzie says "Step off! This is MY hard earned toy!"
Thus concludes a work day with Izzie the Wonder Pug. She's such a good little girly, best shop dog ever!





I still haven't been there, must do that soon!
ReplyDeleteIzzie! You have the most fabulous job! I wish I could visit you at work.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Payton
Looks like a pretty demanding job. I hope she gets paid vacations ;)
ReplyDelete