Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Forgot


I forgot to blog, I am sorry. Then because I forgot to blog, I forgot what I was going to blog about. Again, my bad. I'm just trapped in a vortex of forgetfulness.

So since I forgot to blog what I forgot I was going to blog, here's something different.

So on Saturday I was originally planning on going up to Calgary to the Alberta Kennel Club Winter Classic dog show to box load for No Non-Scents, but since I wasn't doing anything else or racing I decided I just couldn't afford the trip. Especially after Izzie's chiro vet appointment last Wednesday. That one hurt my bank account but was well worth it.

Anyway since I had a free weekend for the first time like ever, I decided to spend half of it learning about another hobby of mine. Photography. This specific workshop was about editing in Lightroom, which is what I've been poking around on for the past year pretending I know what I'm doing. I found it very informative and learned some new functions to use and different techniques to get certain results. Way cool!

Hopefully through practising these new editing techniques and continuing to work on my photography in general I'll get better at it!

So that's my blog post about something I do other than dog stuff. Although Izzie is in most of my photos. So I guess it kind of still involves dogs. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment