Wednesday, January 2, 2013
New Year, New Project
I wasn't sure if I would continue and do another year of 52 Weeks for Dogs on Flickr, but ultimately I decided to do it. A lot of people do multiple years, however most have multiple dogs and do a different dog each year. I only have one dog and my imagination and creativity is pretty limited, but that's exactly why I decided to do it. Without a project of some sort and some accountability, I doubt I'd work on creative thinking. It's a skill that I lack not only in my artsy endeavours but in life in general too. I'm not a free thinker, I cannot come up with my own plans and think outside the box. Well damnit, it's time to open that box and dump myself out of it. So here we go, our 52 Weeks of Izzie the Pug - Volume 2 starts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Pictures of Izzie are always a good thing!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Christy