I haven't been spending too much time lately photographing Izzie. So when on Sunday I couldn't go play agility with her due to car troubles, I decided to check out a local public garden where a friend of mine has shot recently. Photographing my muse sure made me feel better, it's been a while since I've taken her out for a good shoot. Here are a few for you fine folks to enjoy.
Such a wonderful garden to visit with so many beautiful flowers around. Thanks for sharing the gorgeous photos. Have a great rest of your week. World of Animals
So cute! Beautiful photographs!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Christy
It's easy to get great photos when you have a beautiful model ...
ReplyDeleteLove Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney
So bee uuu tee full!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful garden to visit with so many beautiful flowers around. Thanks for sharing the gorgeous photos. Have a great rest of your week.
ReplyDeleteWorld of Animals