Friday, October 4, 2013

Red Balloon

Red Balloon

Really there's not much to blog about. On the dog front our outside classes have ended and we have a month off before we move to the barn. Izzie and I haven't been doing much at all for training. I haven't sent entries for any trials either. I'm so busy lately that I not only forget but just don't feel like doing anything or going anywhere dog related on my weekends. 

In what little free time I get I am working on another hobby of mine. One day I would like to take some photography classes but for now I have the internet tutorials and simply like to just play around until i figure it out. So I'll put a few here for you guys to enjoy.

I've been wanting to try these photos for weeks now and finally got around to trying them out. They're a bit outside my comfort zone and more thought out and planned than most of my photos. Gotta step out of the box occasionally I guess!

Enjoy!

  It's following me...

Brick and Balloon

Back Alley Balloon

Street Corner Balloon

Cute Balloon Pug

40/52:. Luftballon

1 comment:

  1. We like that you started to do some photography. It is such a great hobby to start. We love the red balloon in the photos. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete