Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I Suck At Blogging

Seriously.

I've been working a ton lately, like an actual adult. I don't think I like this being an adult stuff. Now if only I could win the lottery... Yeah, that'd be good.

Really you haven't missed much and I don't have much to blog about besides the fact that Izzie and I are very much alive and well.

The most fun we've had lately is a trip to the "beach" with the older Amanda and a few of her dogs. Izzie isn't much of a doggy dog, but she had fun playing for the most part! It was nice to see her run around on her own!

Run, Izzie, Run!

We've worked so much on her fetching that she's not afraid to pick up and put things in her mouth, even if it's just to chew on them and make faces. She never used to be a mouthy dog until she learned that yes indeed you can put it in your mouth.

Some Major Smush Face

We ran into Wendy too and Izzie met Lacey for the first time ever. She's much smaller in person than I imagined, about the same size as Iz but more heavy boned. She didn't seem to mind Izzie but I don't think I'd say they're BFFs or anything despite how much Izzie seemed to want to be.

New Friends?

On the way back we stopped at a field where there was a bunch of hay bales and I've always wanted to put Iz on top of one, so I did. The clouds from the rain that day were pretty angry looking which made the photo look pretty moody. I quite like it.

The Sky Looks Pissed

So that was the beach trip in a nutshell. Izzie and I both enjoyed it and it's a pretty cool place for photos too! 

2 comments:

  1. The older Amanda. Lol.

    The beach was fun!!! I totally want to go back on a less windy day...

    - the older (other) Amanda ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the part about the older Amanda! :)

    ReplyDelete