Oh jeeze I haven't had a mishmash post for months now! I guess I haven't been thinking randomly for a while. Anywhoooo, another collection of ideas that are not quite big enough for their own blogs...
- There's a rapper called shorty shit stains, this fun fact courtesy of Sarah. Yup, google it, it's true. I laughed when she woke me up with that text message.
- I have cried in the past month when I come home from work. I think the general pet owning population is getting more clueless.
- I think a large percentage of people around me think I'm an alcoholic... Or at least the nice folks that work at the liquor store I frequent.
- No I'm not taking Rescue Remedy for the alcohol content... Though I think it's probably more socially acceptable to drown yourself in rescue remedy ring side than a bottle of wine.
- There's a couple of businessmen that sit in their BMW every morning shift I have and eat their McDonald's breakfast sandwiches. They leave when I go into my store. I have no idea who they are but we wave at each other now. They seem nice.
- I have a kick ass blender.
- I have the best dog in the world.
- My facebook feed is being filled with people talking about how CM is their hero.
- I don't care for that ^
- I have really bad ring nerves lately. I think I need to stop taking myself so seriously.
- Or buy mints to cover up the smell of my nerves from my dog and smack myself in the head when I'm losing it like Sarah told me to.
- I'm wearing my red shoes all weekend, even if they clash with my outfit. I absolutely LOVE my red shoes.
- This song is stuck in my head:
No comments:
Post a Comment