Tuesday, February 19, 2013

First Trial of the Year

I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the Iz!

Izzie did very well this weekend in all her events. She ran her little heart out and even qualified in snooker. That makes 3/4 masters snooker Qs now toward her title. One more! She wasn't feeling the weaving in either standard or challenge but I made her do them in challenge. More proofing I guess because she's been pretty bang on at our barn the last few weeks. In gamble I made a handling mistake and pointed my feet the wrong place so she pulled into me instead of continuing on to the tunnel but I was able to send her back out almost 20 feet to the tunnel from little momentum so I'll count that as a success even if the buzzer did go. We struggle with distance stuff which is why we're still chasing that last advanced gamble Q, but she's improving all the time.

That's about all there is to report, so here's a video of our snooker run.

 

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is cute! I love seeing pugs do agility and kicking behind

    ReplyDelete