You all know by now that I really like collars and leashes and sparkly things. So when something comes together that combines those three things, I'm all over it. So when I found out a local(ish) agility person was making these awesome hand stamped, hand dyed, leather martingale leashes I jumped at the chance to have one.

Izzie's is purple with off set flower stamps all over and purple rhinestones in the centres of the flowers on the collar piece. The leash piece is 3/4" wide and the collar is 1" wide. It fits Izzo perfectly and is just gorgeous and well made! We used it all weekend and it's buttery soft now.

Hopefully she'll have a website soon and I'll share it when she does.

Izzie's is purple with off set flower stamps all over and purple rhinestones in the centres of the flowers on the collar piece. The leash piece is 3/4" wide and the collar is 1" wide. It fits Izzo perfectly and is just gorgeous and well made! We used it all weekend and it's buttery soft now.

Hopefully she'll have a website soon and I'll share it when she does.
So pretty!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Christy