So today is Friday and I get most Fridays off so I was determined for it to be nice today and to go and take non instagram photos of Izzie because I've been severely slacking on that. Luckily my blue sky dance and the power of optimism and a positive attitude (or as I call it, "Retrieverism") worked and today was lovely and sunny out, a pretty day even if snow was still on the ground and the cold wind was still blowing.
![]() |
| You want me to SIT in the SNOW? Yeah you know where you can go... |
![]() |
| The majestic ewok has a silent but stern conversation with the sun. |
![]() |
| The wind was pretty chilly on her eyeballs! |
![]() |
| Frosty face! I imagine this is what Izzie might look like when she's more grey. |
![]() |
| The extreme sport of Icicle fetching. |
Hopefully spring is indeed on it's way, and soon too! We want to play agility outside again!





I love these pics - especially the majestic ewok one and icicle one is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteYes, these photos are great. Izzie sure out a smile on my face with her silliness.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Christy