Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Snow Days
Quite the eventful agility weekend for us!
It ended up blizzarding so bad that they closed the highway home and we were stranded up there. Luckily the Connellys are awesome and took us in and fed us for the night. They're good people for sure!
We got home safely on Monday and the roads were mostly okay, a few sketchy spots and my windshield needs some rock chip repair from the sand being sprayed up. But hey at least they were drivable and I had a driving buddy to follow home. Thanks again Sar.
As for the trial results. No Qs but we had a great Masters Challenge run. Need to work on making sure Izzie knows we're a team out there and that she can't just do whatever she thinks is right and that I need to learn to feel her out there and be more proactive in making sure she succeeds in what I'm directing her to do. Not just watch in slow motion as she makes a mistake.
Always learning something...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment