Spent our Sunday in Medicine Hat this past weekend playing some agility. These guys put on some of the best trials, really they're awesome.
Izzie did well even if we got no Qs. Masters Standard was under time and she ran awesome but we fumbled the weave entry which means a NQ, oh well! The rest of that run was awesome. Our Advanced Gamble was smokin'. We racked up 30 points in the opening including a mini gamble (teeter to tunnel) and did get the main gamble but unfortunately since I had a hard time getting her over the first jump, we were over time. However it showed me that the work we've been doing on distance is paying off, she did a beautiful left into the tunnel in the main. Masters Snooker was awesome, it was a nasty course with all the reds far away but we picked a pretty good path. It was the end of the day and it was hot and Izzie was tired but she gave me her all. I think even in the most perfect conditions it would've been a hard course for her as there's lots of yardage to get the reds, we got buzzed off due to time going over 5, we just needed to get to the end of 6.
Overall I'm super pleased with how she ran. It's all coming together, just a few tiny things here and there but no more over time standard runs which is very promising. I'm feeling ready for regionals now. So excited!
Good job you guys.
ReplyDelete