Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Rockstar


17/52:. Up 'n' Over, originally uploaded by mandypug.

Izzie is a pretty damn special little dog. Every day I tell her how glad I am that she's my special little dog. Regardless of what she does, that much is true. Special Pug is special.

Then there are those days where she flat out blows me away. The last two Tuesdays for instance.

We are on fire. Red hot, Katniss Everdeen coming into the Hunger Games, mothereffing on fire.

I love it. We are so on right now as a team it's unbelievable. She's feeling amazing thanks to upping her conditioning and more often appointments to the rehab vet (nothing is wrong, I just like prevention for my dog) and I am feeling good too (more on that later). Plus every single cue, bam bam bam right on the money no questioning me (even if I'm wrong). She is amazing. She is a rockstar.

She is my rockstar.



"Rockstar!"

2 comments:

  1. There is nothing quite like a special relationship with a special pug.
    Love,
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're such clever little dogs aren't they! It sounds like she is really special and I'm glad to hear she's doing so well - and you too.

    ReplyDelete