Sunday, October 24, 2010

Calgary Pug-O-Ween

Last week I posted about the Lethbridge Pug Meet-Up that I run. Well this past weekend I went to the Pug meet-up in Calgary. It is the reason I started the Lethbridge meet-up group because I could never make it up to Calgary for their parties. Well this time I made it to their Pug-O-Ween Party since i wanted to see how they run theirs up there.
“Lets Go Mum!”
So off we went to Calgary, we got kinda lost because I really really wanted to take a picture of Izzie with this fabulous gem of southern Alberta…
Yes… That’s the Starship Enterprise in the lovely town of Vulcan, Alberta. Isn’t southern Albera culture just fascinating?
Anyways… We went on our way to Calgary and eventually arrived there after me freaking out several times that I wasn’t going the right way. No more taking country roads for me! I’ll stick to the main highway thankyouverymuch!
So we finally got to the venue. A doggy daycare in the southeast. We got there a little late even and there were a ton of Pugs already!
There was Lions…
… And Lobsters…
… And Sheep! Oh my!
There even was a whole swarm of bees!
Overall it was very fun. There was a ton ‘o’ pugs there just chasing each other around… Izzie preferred to hop lap to lap and put her good looks to use making folks feel bad for her…
As you can see, she’s clearly a “People Pug” not a “Dog Pug”…
“Can we go to the Urban Dog Market now?”

1 comment: