Since we were in Calgary on Saturday, and I knew i needed to suck up to my lovely girl for having the little black evil Pug at home waiting for us, I figured i should get Izzie a present. So we went to the Tail Blazers in Copperfield and looked around a bit when i found their selection of Bowser Beds. Instantly i thought “Izzie would really like one of those, feel the lovely microvelvet!” and i bought her a small sized crate mattress. She doesn’t have a crate but it fits nicely into the corner of the room that doesn’t already have a bed (Dog forbid there not be enough places to lay!)
“I am a bed model! I’m even posing in the nude! Tee hee!”
I think she approves of it. She laid on it all the way home. She’s not a dog to miss a napping opportunity and loves a good bed to nap on, so I'd say she knows good beds!
“Go away! flashy box makes it hard to fall asleep!”
I hope it at least partially makes up for me disturbing her happy little Puggy life by allowing Stitch to come stay for a while…
Please Izzie? Will you forgive me?
“ZzZz… Snort… Snuffle… ZzZzZz”
I think I’ll take that snoozy little Puggy face as a yes… Lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment