Monday, October 25, 2010

“Puppy Control”

It’s similar to Birth Control… Except it involves preventing me from purchasing new puppies.
Her name is Stitch and she is insane…
“I gots da ball!”
How does “Puppy Control” work?
Well it instils a fear in me that i just might get a dog like Stitch if i get a puppy. She doesn’t stop. She is the energizer bunny in Pug form. She’d be an excellent agility dog (which i want) but living with here might be less than awesome. Especially since Izzie is not a fan…
“Why is that THING still here?”
Izzie I think prefers to be an “only dog” for now, she doesn’t like to share her mum with any other dogs. In fact, she prays to Dog for the day when she doesn’t even have to share the house with the other two family Pugs…
“Dear Dog… Please remove me and mum from this household so i can be an only dog! P.s. Make Stitch leave right now please!”
Judging from this next picture, I imagine Izzie was pretty happy when we finally took Stitch home!
“She’s still here… What the hell mum!”
I owe my little Puggy girl big time… She’s so patient with the evil black Pug. Even if she’s not particularly a fan…
*Click Treat* Izzie, you’re a VERY good Pug!

1 comment:

  1. We Thank Izzie very much and she has some well deserved treats coming her way!

    ReplyDelete