Thursday, October 21, 2010

Puggy Park Pictures

So this is the sight I’m  seeing when I'm too busy with school work…
Bored Pug just sleeping her life away.
So i decided we need to change that. We have a ton of things to work on and it’s been nice all week so why not go to the park! Izzie sure didn’t mind that idea…
I don’t think i know a dog that doesn’t like to go for walks in the park.
Anyways, we always have stuff to work on outdoors… Like staying.
It’s certainly not her favourite thing until she gets to do this…
She loves to run and chase after me. She’s also a feisty little rascal and decided to leap over me laying on the ground and perch herself on my back.
I just love this dog so much, even if she drives me crazy sometimes! Hopefully agility lessons will start back up soon and we can get more things to work on and she won’t be so bored with me in school all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment