So I’ve got a couple cool things coming up this month. First and more importantly though…
There’s an agility workshop coming up!
I love agility and Izzie loves it too, i love the energy and the bonding experience with my dog. Plus I've always been involved in sports since i could walk. Figure skating for 12 years and competitive soccer for 3 years. I had to stop going into grade 12 and university, there just wasn’t time. So Agility is my way to focus my competitive nature and get some exercise with my dog.
We stopped in the fall for winter break and I've honestly been going through withdrawals. It’s ridiculous, I’m not even that far into the sport and i crave it and i just love it so much. Maybe that will go away, but i doubt it. I love training, i love competition, i love my dog.
Anywho, we’ve got a workshop coming up on the 22nd and we are VERY excited. We’re spending the time until then polishing our skills that we can do at home.
Secondly, the club that i take agility lessons from is hosting a specialty vet from Calgary for a lecture. The lecture is on injuries in sport dogs, it should be very very interesting! I love learning new things about dogs and their health. I anticipate this will be excellent!
We’re so excited for both of these, but primarily the agility workshop! Izzie and i are a little out of practise so we’re spending some time getting back into things. Starting with some balance ball work…
She’s not a super big fan of it as you can see but she’s gotta do it!
Have fun at the workshop.
ReplyDelete