Saturday, January 8, 2011

Snowed In

So it’s now snowing terribly bad, but it’s windy enough that i don’t want to go walk anywhere and it’s snowed enough that I'd rather not drive anywhere (even *gasp* Starbucks). I drive a rather low to the ground Sunfire that gets stuck and fishtails very easily.
So what do i do with my day then… Clean? Organize? Get ready for my new semester on Monday?
Oh HELL no!
I take pictures… Of my dog. Yeah i do. Since getting this new fancy shmancy camera it’s been a learning process. There’s so many cool things i can do with it but i haven’t even scratched the surface of learning how to use it (not to mention how to actually take good pictures). Plus I'm like the opposite of creative (i mean really, you’ve all read my blog posts *snore*) so as a silent new years resolution I'm trying to find my inner creativity plus learn how to use this epic piece of camera technology. Easier said than done, but i try.
This week is learning the monochrome setting since my 52 weeks challenge is indeed black and white photos. I’ve never been one to either shoot black and white or edit photos to black and white, so this is new territory for me.
Anyways, here’s a bit of a sneak preview since i don’t think I've ever posted without including a picture of Izzie and I'm not about to start that nasty habit now.
IMG_1488

1 comment: