Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Flat Coat and a Pug walk in a Parade...

About a year ago one of my parents' Pugs attacked Kaleb at a trial. Before that he had just met Izzie at our city's annual parade and adored her and would lick her ears until they were soaked. After the attack he generalized that all Pugs equal bad news bears and he even would try and attack Izzie out of fear. Poor Bird. So for the past year we've been keeping them relatively separated but not avoiding the issue, after all we tend to travel together quite a bit. It's been a slow go but Izzie and K were able to hang out together for his special trip to Abbotsford in July and yesterday I walked them both together side by side in our parade again. He's come around and now trusts Izzie again and I am so glad he does. They're quite possibly the cutest pair ever and lets face it I love K as if he were my own dog, his cheerful personality is infectious and I don't think I could ever give up hanging out with him. 

They're so freakin' cute together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment