Monday, August 20, 2012

Tequila Monsters and Science


33/52: Drowning On Dry Land, originally uploaded by mandypug.

So we're back from camp and it was an amazing albeit hot weekend!

First of all, Terry Simons was there. I love when he comes up for seminars because he's a really great guy with a lot of knowledge and he really pushes us to work hard. It helps that he's very honest and likeable too, even if he does force me to use rear crosses.

Another highlight of the weekend was being able to learn from a Canadian world team member. Anneli taught the distance portions of camp and I learned so much. I have a whole bunch of stuff to work on with Izzie.

Things not related to agility that were hilarious and/or fun... Well I learned to not turn my back to Terry unless I want ice water poured down my back and tequila is rather pricey but is also better than wine even if it gives me weird dreams lol.

Anyway, camp was awesome and I'm so grateful to everyone who had a part in putting it on. It was a wonderful experience and I really hope we do it again next year!

1 comment:

  1. Sound like it was a great camp adventure:) No wonder the ice water resembled glass particles. Nice for peeps, for dogs, er, not so much unless it's a really hot day:)

    Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

    ReplyDelete