![]() |
| Me with my favourite borrowed big black guy of course and Izzie with her bestest kid. |
She really lives for demos. Loves the crowds and all the cheering and attention she gets. She especially loves the meet and greet part where she gets lots of pets.
Oh yeah! And there were horseback rides for a twoonie (thanks to Sarah's mum for paying for me)! So Jo's kid, Acey rode with me to make sure I didn't fall off ;)
It was a pretty radical day I must say! Can't wait to be in the Whoop Up Days parade next week with LDKC, I really love parades. But before that, gotta focus on CAMP! Woohoo! It's finally here! I'm so excited, 2 days filled with agility seminars and great friends and cookies and then a games trial on the third day. Gonna be intense!
Come back next week for a post on our adventures at camp!
(All photos in this post belong to Sarah)





No comments:
Post a Comment